Friday, 16 December 2011
They should have called Limbo "Friend Zone Limbo". The bleak world matches perfectly.
- The mental parasites in FriendZone Limbo represent the urge to get laid that puppeteers you to your inevitable doom.
- The other boys are your ruthless competitors in the genetic meat grinder.
- The flying insect you cling on to represents the desperate hope to get laid.
- The saws represent alienation and detachment in an urban environment.
- The pressure pistons represent pressure to have sex and the crushing depression if you fail to do so.
- The spider represents that the only way to lose your virginity in the Friend Zone world is by getting penetrated.
- The circular ending with the girl in FriendZone Limbo represents the deadlock of a friendzone relationship.